Davy Engineering Company, Inc. is hiring a Surveying Intern for the 2023 season to work on a variety of projects assisting the Surveyor with the collection of precise measurement data using robotic and GPS surveying equipment as well as a variety of hand tools. Position includes multiple areas in surveying to include private boundary work and construction staking. This position is mainly outdoors and will involve hiking, carrying/setup of equipment and within traveled roadways.
We currently have a wide variety of challenging projects requiring strong technical and communication skills.
- Working towards a degree to become a Professional Land Surveyor.
- Strong computer and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Trimble.
- Entry level drafting skills in Civil 3D.
Our specialties are water and wastewater treatment systems, however, we do a large amount of general sanitary sewer, storm sewer, watermain, local street work, and private surveys. Our projects are located within a 200-mile radius of La Crosse in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa.
Please submit the following required information to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter
- Three references (Name & telephone number)
- College transcript
Additional information a plus:
- Supplement to describe your qualification
- Letters of recommendation
We are an equal opportunity employer.