Professional Land Surveyor
What we offer is not just a job; we have a genuine interest in your career.
Davy Engineering Co. has an opening for a Chief Land Surveyor to join our team. This position works on a wide variety of projects which are located in the Tri-State area within 200 miles of La Crosse.
Our Land Surveyor’s provide the following experience and expertise to our clients:
• Boundary Surveys
• Building and Lot Stakeout
• Construction Surveys for Buildings, Streets and Curbs
• Storm Sewers and Grading
• Property Surveys for Acquisitions and Disputes
• Topographic Surveys
• Construction Stakeout: Residential and Commercial
• As Built Surveys
• Geodetic Surveying Utilizing GPS
• Control Surveys for Photogrammetric Mapping
• Wetland Delineation
Having been in business for 90 years, we have a demonstrated interest in the profession, the community, our clients and our staff. We serve as City Engineers for smaller communities while providing larger municipalities with the experience and expertise needed for larger, more specialized projects.
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vacation, Holiday & Sick Pay
• Life Insurance
• Section 125
• Profit Sharing
• 401K Plan
• Education Reimbursement
• Relocation Reimbursement
• Flexible Schedules
• Intern or Graduate of Land Surveying/Mapping Sciences with ability to be licensed.
• Strong computer skills and proficiency with AutoCAD.
• Valid Driver’s License.
Please submit the following to email@example.com or mail to Davy Engineering Co. 115 6th Street S, La Crosse, WI 54601:
• Resume and cover letter
• Three references with contact information
• College transcripts
If you have any questions, you can contact our Office Manager, Bridget Chadwick, at 608-782-3130.
We are an equal opportunity employer.