We are seeking a Civil Engineering Technician to join our Davy team.
What we offer is not just a job; we have a genuine interest in your career.
Our Civil Engineering Technicians work in the field and are representatives on general water, wastewater and municipal engineering projects. This position serves as a direct contact for our client and an important link to our Engineers, Project Managers and CAD Team. The engineering staff has a large variety of construction and maintenance projects which you will be responsible for supporting. Our specialties are wastewater and water supply treatment, however we do a large amount of general sanitary sewer, storm sewer, watermain and local street work. Our projects are located in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa. This position will involve a significant amount of daily travel.
• Technical college degree in Civil Engineering Technology
• Strong field and computer skills are essential and proficiency with AutoCAD is a plus
• Experience with land surveying
• Ability to travel within a 200 mile radius of La Crosse, WI
• Provide troubleshooting techniques and recognize root cause quality issues
Our current benefit package includes medical and dental insurance, life insurance, holiday-vacation-sick leave, access to short term and long term disability, profit sharing and a 401K plan.
Having been in business for over 90 years, we have a demonstrated interest in the profession, the community and our clients. We value technical competency, integrity, ethics and hard work.
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Davy Engineering Co. 115 6th Street S, La Crosse, WI 54601:
• Cover letter
• Three references
• College transcript
• List of field equipment used and years of experience
• Any additional information showcasing your experience that aligns with our qualifications
If you have any questions, you can contact our Office Manager, Bridget Chadwick, at 608-782-3130.
We are an equal opportunity employer.