Chief Land Surveyor
What we offer is not just a job; we have a genuine interest in your career.
Davy Engineering Co. has an opening for a Chief Land Surveyor to join our team. This position works on a wide variety of projects which are located in the Tri-State area within 200 miles of La Crosse.
Our Chief Land Surveyor’s provide the following experience and expertise to our clients:
• Boundary Surveys
• Land Surveyor
• Building and Lot Stakeout
• Construction Surveys for Buildings, Streets and Curbs
• Storm Sewers and Grading
• Property Surveys for Acquisitions and Disputes
• Topographic Surveys
• Construction Stakeout: Residential and Commercial
• As Built Surveys
• Geodetic Surveying Utilizing GPS
• Control Surveys for Photogrammetric Mapping
• Wetland Delineation
Having been in business for 90 years, we have a demonstrated interest in the profession, the community, our clients and our staff. We serve as City Engineers for smaller communities while providing larger municipalities with the experience and expertise needed for larger, more specialized projects.
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vacation, Holiday & Sick Pay
• Life Insurance
• Section 125
• Profit Sharing
• 401K Plan
• Education Reimbursement
• Relocation Reimbursement
• Flexible Schedules
• Minimum 7 years of experience with a current Land Surveyor License.
• Ability to manage survey crews, prepare proposals and communicate effectively with clients.
• Registered Professional Land Surveyor in WI and MN.
• Strong computer skills and proficiency with AutoCAD.
• Valid Driver’s License.
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Davy Engineering Co. 115 6th Street S, La Crosse, WI 54601:
• Resume and cover letter
• Three references with contact information
• College transcripts
If you have any questions, you can contact our Office Manager, Bridget Chadwick, at 608-782-3130.
We are an equal opportunity employer.