The new facility was developed to replace an existing plant that had reached its useful life. Improved technology to allow more efficient operation and maintenance and the ability to treat wastewater to meet current, more stringent discharge standards were the primary incentives. The planning process started in 1998 and continued to 2001 with the preparation of a report evaluating the requirements of the Village and options available. The design step followed, and the project was bid in April 2002. Construction started in May 2002 and was completed in 2003.
Contact Us Today
Bid advertisements and announcements, plan holders lists, addendum, and bid tabulations.
Founded in 1929 by Frank J. Davy, Davy Engineering Co. is today the oldest and largest consulting engineering firm in the La Crosse area. The firm initially provided services to the City of La Crosse and nearby communities for local streets, highways, bridges, and sewer and water systems. Learn More »